Monday, March 23, 2009

Humble Hero Good News

I was getting ready for bed when I heard something strange come from the television my family was watching in the living room. Skidding out of the bathroom in my PJ's and socks..."what was that?!" I asked. I almost couldn't believe my ears. Good news? Seems like an oxymoron these days. Like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

The driver of an 18-wheeler realized there was a problem with a car driving down the highway. The woman inside had a heart attach and passed out at the wheel. This humble hero thought quickly enough to pull in front of her to act as a barrier between what could have been and what now is. She's alive and well. He claims he's no hero, just did what he had to do. Check out this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, sweet, and real.