Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's Alive!!!

First breath in the blogosphere!!! Gaaaaasp! Like a new born baby's first passage to chilly air. Like a new plant pushing its way up through the hard cold spring dirt. There is a sweet reality in this harsh time. Are you ready for some sunshine? I am.

I L-O-V-E...LOVE Truth. And I L-O-V-E...LOVE Good News! There is too much garbage floating in the water these days. We could all use a breath of fresh truth, good news, justice, even....what?....love. Funny thing is that nobody is really reporting on good things these days. Let's give it a shot!

If you come across some good news, sweet truth, or just something to warm the day, I'd love to see it and potentially post it! Be patient with me though, I'm new at this stuff. So it may take me a bit.

Today's good news....it's good to be alive!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Chi-Town blogosphere! If we hear good news we'll pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Chicago blogosphere! Keep your head down and your powder dry.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, sweet, and real.